"The CIA has its own financial institutions on Wall Street... Links to U.S. intelligence, the CIA, Homeland Security and the Pentagon are crucial in the conduct of speculative trade."
How to explain the financial crisis?
The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
Financial manipulation, linked to the CIA, is at work.
The Mafia-Fascists are in power.
WHO is behind the Financial Meltdown on Wall Street?
The book Financial Meltdown on Wall Street, by Professor Michel Chossudovsky, helps explain the crisis.
Among the points made:
1. The crisis is deepening.
2. Obama's policy is leading to the further "concentration and centralization of financial wealth."
This undermines the real economy.
3. "Starting in the 1980s during the Reagan-Thatcher era, local and regional level enterprises, family farms and small businesses were displaced and destroyed."
4. Thanks to the merger and acquisition boom of the 1990s, certain big global businesses have got bigger.
Olga Farmaki (Website for this image)
5. There are bankruptcies in all major sectors, from shopping malls to tourism.
6. The financial giants - "through stock market manipulation as well as through their overriding control over credit - can undermine and destroy large and well established business corporations."
7. In September 2008 we had the Black Monday collapse of Wall Street.
"Did this paper money 'vanish into thin air' as claimed by financial analysts, or was it 'appropriated' by institutional speculators in one of the largest transfers of money wealth in American history?"
The speculators made billions when the market rebounded.
The Wall Street banks "are the recipients of the bank bailout. And at the same time they made money speculating first on the rejection by the U.S. Congress and subsequently on the later adoption of the bank bailout legislation."
Tiara Lestari's For Women Only
8. "This short-lived 'recovery' was part of the speculative game.
"The sequence of a 'one day collapse' followed by a 'one day surge' and recovery, followed by another 'one day collapse' a few days later, is part of the process of financial manipulation.
"Day to day instability and swings in stock market values are the source of large windfall profits accruing to 'institutional speculators' and hedge funds."
9. The September-October 2008 financial meltdown "was the result of a complex process of financial manipulation."
"Inside information, high level political connections and foreknowledge of key policy announcements are crucial instruments in the conduct of large-scale speculative operations."
"The CIA has its own financial institutions on Wall Street."
" Companies can be divested from within and large amounts of money can be moved out at an opportune moment, prior to the company’s demise on the stock market (e.g. Lehman, Merrill Lynch and AIG, not to mention Bernhard Madoff)."
The 2008 financial meltdown "is characterized by financial warfare between competing institutional speculators."
"The Federal Reserve Bank of New York and its powerful Wall Street stakeholders – which are Wall Street’s largest private banks – have inside information on the conduct of U.S. monetary policy."
"Links to U.S. intelligence, the CIA, Homeland Security and the Pentagon are crucial in the conduct of speculative trade."
"An example: they purchased 'put options' on airline stocks in the days preceding the 9/11 attacks."
On 26 November 2010, a UN think tank reported that, in the last 30 to 40 years (AFP) :
"The number of very poor countries has doubled...
"The number of people living in extreme poverty has grown two-fold."