Monday, January 31, 2011
US BACKS EGYPTIAN COUP
1. The USA has secretly backed the rebel leaders behind the Egyptian uprising, according to the UK's leading newspaper, The Telegraph, on 29 January 2011.
"The American government secretly backed leading figures behind the Egyptian uprising who have been planning 'regime change' for the past three years, The Daily Telegraph has learned.
2. On 11 November 2010, Israel told its citizens to leave Egypt.
That was before the trouble erupted in Tunisia.
3. On 28th January 2011, Mubarak said the protests were part of a plot to destabilize Egypt.
4. Where has Egyptian army chief of staff General Sami Enan been during the riots?
He has been meeting U.S. defense officials in Washington. (Mubarak said the protests were part of a plot to destabilize Egypt.)
5. Egypt says the Muslim Brotherhood is plotting against it, - Israel News, Ynetnews
The Egyptian government sponsored daily al-Ahram reported on 29 January 2011 that the spy cell recently discovered in the country was in cahoots with the CIA's Muslim Brotherhood.
6. On June 2010 we learnt of the alleged Israeli Nile water plot.
Israel wants the waters of the Nile.
WHAT THE USA REALLY THINKS ABOUT EGYPT