In Foreign Policy Journal, on 18 January 2011, Dr. K R Bolton writes about the part played in the Tunisian Revolt by George Soros and the (CIA-linked) National Endowment for Democracy.
According to Doctor Bolton:
1. All of these 'revolts' follow the same pattern.
They are all planned by the Open Society network of George Soros, and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
They work in tandem.
2. Looking at the Tunisian recipients for NED grants we find the following, for 2009:
Tunisia's Al-Jahedh Forum for Free Thought (AJFFT) $131,000
" AJFFT will conduct leadership training workshops, support local youth cultural projects…"
Association for the Promotion of Education (APES) $27,000
"To strengthen the capacity of Tunisian high school teachers...
Mohamed Ali Center for Research, Studies and Training (CEMAREF) $33,500
To train a core group of Tunisian youth activists on leadership and organizational skills...
Tunisia by magharebia
3. 2006: Al-Jahedh Forum for Free Thought (AJFFT), $51,000; American Center for International Labor Solidarity, $99,026, the purposes of which were to cultivate relations with Tunisian journalists; Arab Institute for Human Rights (AIHR) $37,500, for the purposes of training a cadre of teachers in “civic values;” Committee for the Respect of Freedom and Human Rights in Tunisia (CRLDH) $70,000, to advocate amnesty for political prisoners; and Mohamed Ali Center for Research, Studies and Training (CEMAREF) $39,500 2007: AJFFT received $45,000. The Arab Institute for Human Rights received $43,900 to train teachers in their so-called “civic values” ideology, focusing on primary schools and training school inspectors. The Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) received $175, 818 to inculcate free enterprise doctrines among Tunisian businessmen...The Mohamed Ali Center for Research, Studies, and Training received $38,500 in 2007. Also that year: Moroccan Organization for Human Rights (OMDH) $60,000 - To strengthen a group of young Tunisian attorneys as they mobilize citizens on reform issues. 2008: Al-Jahedh Forum for Free Thought received $57,000; Center for International Private Enterprise, $163,205; Centre Mohamed Ali de Reserches d’Etudes et de Formation, $37,800; Tunisian Arab Civitas Institute, $43,000, aimed at training teachers on the NED ideologies of “civic values.”
4. "NED has promoted in Tunisia ... a revolutionary cadre based on youth and professionals for the overthrow of a regime that is seen as an anomaly in the 'new world order.'"
5. The 'colour revolutions' use radio and TV stations.
In the case of Tunisia, Radio Kalima had the support of Soros's organisation.
6. At least ten of the twenty-two directors of NED are also members of the Council on Foreign Relations.
7. The US Establishment showed no sympathy for Ben Ali at the crucial moment.
Among those unsympathetic to Ben Ali were Elliott Abrams, formerly national security adviser for Middle East affairs and now Council on Foreign Relations Senior Fellow of Middle East Studies, Hillary Clinton and President Obama.
Website for this image
In Tunisia, on 19 October 2010:
"Soldiers, civil defence teams, police, doctors and experts in reconnaissance, decontamination, and bomb disposal spent all last week on a Tunisian football pitch."
"The ASSISTEX 3 simulation exercise brought together 400 specialists from the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, India, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, the United Kingdom, a regional team from the Caribbean and three sub-regional teams from North, West and East Africa." (Mock attack staged on Rades pitch (Magharebia.com)/ Re: Foreign Policy Magazine: CFR/Soros declares victory in Tunisia )
Tunisia supported neither the 1991 Gulf War nor the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Ben Ali supported the Palestinians.
In September 2010, Tunisia ratified the international treaty banning cluster munitions, becoming the first country in the Middle East and North Africa to do so...
The 2010 Corruption Perception Index was released by Transparency International on 26 October 2010.
The report shows that Tunisia is the least corrupt country in North Africa.
LIES ABOUT BEN ALI AND THE SHAH
aangirfan: SOROS OR SOME CHINESE GUY? ELLIOT ABRAMS SPEAKS
BCT denies officially the affair of Leila Ben Ali's 1.5 tons of gold