Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Basketbawful Sick Day

Sorry for the lack of a WotN post folks. I'm calling in sick from blogging today. In honor of that, I'm posting highlights from last night's Pacers-Clippers game.

That's right: Pacers-Clippers.

This is because Blake Griffin is totally freaking sick. The points he dumped on the Pacers weren't just awesome. According to Henry Abbott of TrueHoop, they were historic.


Think about all the players who were supposed to turn the Clippers franchise around: Bill Walton, Danny Manning, Danny Ferry, Antonio McDyess, Michael Olowokandi, Lamar Odom, Darius Miles, Elton Brand, Shaun Livinston...

...so many failures.

But Griffin is legit. This kid is amazing. And I say that as the blogosphere's foremost cynic regarding all things NBA. It's not just his skills. It's his attitude. I am a Blake Griffin fan. He has me watching the Clippers.

I never thought that would happen. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment