Sunday, October 10, 2010

BRAINWASHED KIDS


The kids at the bottom end of society are pretty useless at resisting the brainwashing by the rich elite and the rich elite's corrupt friends in the media.

If the media churns out gangster films and music, little Wayne and little Stacey will soon be dressing and behaving like gangsters.

If the government promotes the idea that the poor are useless citizens, and have to accept third world conditions, little Wayne and little Stacey will likely accept this.

Little Wayne and little Stacey will attend schools where the teachers are not allowed to keep discipline; they will live on streets where the police appear to turn a blind eye to drugs and excessive consumption of alcohol.

The kids with good families, living is good neighbourhoods, are better able to resist the brainwashing.


The Diary of a despairing teacher tells us more about people like Wayne and Stacey.

Extracts from the blog To Miss With Love, by Katharine Birbalsingh:

The gambling den

So I ... find a bunch of boys half way down the stairs, sitting on chairs, gambling with paper money and cards. We are in the middle of lesson time...

I have no clout in this school. So I know I cannot inspire fear...

The boys look up at me, almost growling. As we approach, one of them puts his foot up on the chair, on top of the money, and blocks our way. I step over his leg. "Thank you boys!" I smile...

As we continue now on the other side, moving down the stairs, I call back up, grinning.

"Boys ... I'm sure you're not meant to be doing that right now! Better watch someone doesn't catch you!"

A stabbing in the playground

I watch Gangster, an older pupil, go into the head's office with his mum for a meeting, because on the last day of school in July he stabbed another boy in the playground with a knife.

Why?

The other boy pushed him.

But the madness does not stop there. Last academic year, three boys were "excluded" for stabbing a boy from another school. At the time, certain paperwork was not filled out. Oh well. So what? What does it matter if there's a missing piece of paper?

Oh well indeed. The consequence is that the powers that be can now force us to take these three back. Three gruesome, terrifying, influential boys who terrorise everyone around them are coming back to our school and there is nothing we can do about it.

Teenage mothers

Another teacher shows me a list of students as long as my arm and begins to talk about each kid.

One got stabbed in June, this one was stabbed in April, another one stabbed another one in May.

This girl had her head pushed through the glass window of a nearby house by another two girls who dragged her out of the playground. Once her head was through the window of what so happened to be the kitchen, she grabbed a knife on the counter, turned around and stabbed the two other girls.

The teacher sighs, continuing. This one is pregnant, this other one had a baby last month, this is the boy who fathered that particular baby, this other boy is freaked about being a father, this one's mother is a drug addict so no one is looking after the baby, this one is OK because her mother is able to look after the baby ... And on it goes.

When the teacher leaves, I look out the window and catch sight of the year 7s.

How is it possible that those children who just about believe in the Tooth Fairy in three years' time will be packing knives and getting girls pregnant? What kind of a world have we created for these children?

Getting through to the hoodies

After school I go chasing after a boy who has walked out of his detention in an effort to persuade him to come back. He doesn't...

The disaffected girl

Miserable is in detention and is angry...

I start to explain that she is a sophisticated young lady, that even when angry, she should try to hold onto a sense of grace and posture. She rolls her eyes and acts as if she isn't listening to me...

Miserable draws her eyes together. "YEAH? Well you don't know nuffin' about me! You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what my life's like!"

I wince. "True. I don't know anything about you. But however hard your life has been, I don't see why that would force you to be negative."

Miserable makes a face at me, kissing her teeth. "Yeah, well I like being negative. That's what I'm like. I like it. I'm NEGATIVE. I have a right to be negative. I've had a hard life."

~~

"The weakening of the family unit has been a big part of the plans to weaken our society as a whole.

"As the family is broken down, it allows the government to slip in and fill roles that traditionally had been filled by family or close neighbors.

"Now we don't even know our neighbors, the family unit has broken down, and instead of banding together for or against something as people once did not so long ago, we are allowing this creeping quasi-fascist globalist outlook to change our laws and our communities, because our basic cohesive unit, the family, has been made ineffective and somehow old fashioned." (Cached)

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment