Wednesday, October 20, 2010

9 11 VICTIMS - FAKERY?

Image from: http://www.septclues.com/VICSIMS/FLIPbennett_eric.jpg

It has been reported that PASSENGERS ON the 9 11 FLIGHTS WERE LINKED TO THE PENTAGON

Something called the Vicsim Report claims to tell us more about the 9 11 VICTIMS:

The 9/11 Vicsims Report "analyzes the photographic images, names of victims, and comments posted on CNN’s memorial website for the victims of 9/11.

"It makes a very strong case that many of the alleged 9/11 victims NEVER EXISTED and demonstrates this by showing how names and photographs of “victims” were morphed into each other to create a new victim in a sequential order.

"Many of the photographs on CNN’s site were blatantly 'photoshopped'." (A sickening piece of evidence in the WTC attacks— The "Vicsims".)

"The entire body of victims - from the airplanes, to the Pentagon, to the World Trade Center - had all been created at the same time by an 'identity generating' software program which creates 'digital' people with (oft improbable) fictitious names.

"Anyone armed with a little patience and a discerning attitude should be able to realize that the CNN Victim Memorial is a preposterous list of counterfeit identities."
(The Vicsim Report - SeptemberClues.info.)

More from Aferrismoon on 911 VICSIMS


"I began to look also into the victims in my area ...

"I had found four who went to the Westfield High School and it just happened that my library had put the yearbooks online - as well as our town paper...

"So I passed the info on to Simon. At least on three of them.

"As I went to send info in on the last one, I realized I was 'suspended.' But this is all 100% verifiable info that these people were REAL." (Humint Events Online: Simon Shack Has an Agenda)

~~

"I would love to see a concise analysis of the claims in the 'Vicsims report'.

"I find much of the material, both in the report and on the forum, superficially unconvincing.

"In particular, the endless comparison of slightly similar looking individuals appears pointless.

"I would love for Simon Shack to say 'Here are my three best bits of evidence - knock them down if you can'." (Humint Events Online: Simon Shack Has an Agenda)

No comments:

Post a Comment