Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LeBron James: "Consider yourself warned..."

So sayeth The King of Pain (via Twitter):
"Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!"
That's right...everyone.

Yes, even you, Gertrude Meredrith Walsh, retired special education teacher from Ostrander, Minnesota.

I bet you thought your seemingly innocent statement -- "That LeBron fella sure did the people of Cleveland a nasty bother." -- would just slip through the cracks and disappear forever didn't you, Mrs. Walsh?

Well, now you'll understand what's happening when LeBron shows up to end you. I hope you know how to breath through broken teeth and fist, Gertrude. And, uh, if you haven't filled out any organ donor cards lately, now's probably the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment