Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quote of the Day: Starring Knee-Mac

knee mac
Wise men once said, hard work often pays off after time,
but laziness always pays off now. Just ask Knee-Mac.

Tracy McGrady to WDFN in Detroit (via TrueHoop):

"It's tough to play 82 games balls out. It's tough to do that. When I say that, yeah I get criticized. Basketball players know there's a lot of truth to that. I know it's not the right thing to say. I don't care what people think of it. It's the truth if you play basketball."
McGrady has finally admitted he doesn't go balls out for 82 games? No shit. Hell, Knee-Mac never even played a full 82 games to go balls out in. So, yeah, not exactly surprised here.

As for the sentiment, well, I have a feeling I know how guys like Larry, Magic and Michael would respond to what Tracy said...

No comments:

Post a Comment