Monday, March 15, 2010

Mike Dunleavy Sr.: A Clippers coaching career in funny pictures

In order to participate in Chicago's annual St. Patrick's Day celebration -- not to mention mourn my Boilermaker's historic fail in the Big 10 Tournament -- I had to forego my usual Worst of the Weekend post. Instead, I give you this phototastic tribute to commemorate the end of the Mike Dunleavy Sr. era in Clipperland. These are the images we must never forget.

Note that I only found one really good Dunleavy facepalm. If you can find another, please send it in and I will add it to this post. By the way, I've decided to name the pose in which a coach adopts a pissy/confused/constipated look while standing with his palms face up "The Dunleavy."

Dunleavy 8

Dunleavy 9

Dunleavy 7

Dunleavy 5

Dunleavy 6

Dunleavy 24

Dunleavy 3

Dunleavy 4

Dunleavy love

Dunleavy 25

Dunleavy 20

Dunleavy 23

Dunleavy 2

Dunleavy 21

Dunleavy 22

Dunleavy 17

Dunleavy 16

Dunleavy 19

Dunleavy 18

Dunleavy 14

Dunleavy 15

Dunleavy 1

Dunleavy 12

Dunleavy 10

Dunleavy 11

zbo and dunleavy

Dunleavy 13

No comments:

Post a Comment